#Réalisateur# Quentin TARANTINO

Les débats sur les réalisateurs, les producteurs, les acteurs...

Modérateurs: Dunandan, Alegas

Re: #Réalisateur# Quentin TARANTINO

Messagepar Mark Chopper » Ven 08 Déc 2017, 10:24

Et donc, si on suit sa logique, il terminerait sa carrière avec un Star Trek ? :?

Je n'y crois pas.
Mark Chopper
BkRscar
BkRscar

Messagepar Jed_Trigado » Ven 08 Déc 2017, 10:36

Il finira sur un western, trust me. D'ailleurs, il avait dit vouloir en faire 3 avant de prendre sa retraite.
"Je mets les pieds où je veux Littlejohn et c'est souvent dans la gueule." Chuck Norris

Jed_Trigado
Godzilla
Godzilla

Messagepar Mark Chopper » Ven 08 Déc 2017, 10:57

Il a dit beaucoup de choses qu'il ne fera jamais.
Mark Chopper
BkRscar
BkRscar

Messagepar pabelbaba » Ven 08 Déc 2017, 11:18

Maria de Meideros va nous sortir qu'il l'a forcée à faire des trucs pas nets avec Bruce Willis et il va s'arrêter là. :chut:
Sinon, oui, j'aime les nibards. :chut:
pabelbaba
Superman
Superman

Messagepar Alegas » Ven 08 Déc 2017, 11:19

Mark Chopper a écrit:Et donc, si on suit sa logique, il terminerait sa carrière avec un Star Trek ? :?

Je n'y crois pas.

Je trouverais ça logique : il terminerait sur son œuvre la plus orientée grand public, et prouverait au monde qu'il est capable de faire un pur film de commandes et d'en tirer un truc très bien.
Il pourrait finir sur un melting-pot ultime de sa cinéphilie, mais il l'a déjà fait avec Kill Bill.

Et pour le troisième western je n'y crois pas trop perso, lui qui aime se diversifier je le vois mal revenir au genre.
"Our films were never intended for a passive audience. There are enough of those kinds of films being made. We wanted our audience to have to work, to have to think, to have to actually participate in order to enjoy them."

The Wachowskis

Alegas
Modo Gestapo
Modo Gestapo

Messagepar Mark Chopper » Ven 08 Déc 2017, 11:25

Je trouverais ça logique : il terminerait sur son œuvre la plus orientée grand public, et prouverait au monde qu'il est capable de faire un pur film de commandes et d'en tirer un truc très bien.

Mouais, faire l'artisan de luxe pour un dernier film, je n'y crois pas...

A lire les infos, il n'écrirait même pas le scénario, seulement le synopsis, je doute sérieusement...

Il va finir producteur sur ce projet et basta.

(et puis j'y crois de moins en moins aux "10 films").
Mark Chopper
BkRscar
BkRscar

Messagepar Alegas » Mar 23 Jan 2018, 22:21

:mrgreen:
"Our films were never intended for a passive audience. There are enough of those kinds of films being made. We wanted our audience to have to work, to have to think, to have to actually participate in order to enjoy them."

The Wachowskis

Alegas
Modo Gestapo
Modo Gestapo

Messagepar Alegas » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 13:42

The Wachowskis

Alegas
Modo Gestapo
Modo Gestapo

Messagepar Mark Chopper » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 13:53

Son prochain film est définitivement mort là.

(en même temps, quelle idée de vouloir mettre en scène Polanski... c'est jouer avec le feu)
Mark Chopper
BkRscar
BkRscar

Messagepar elpingos » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 14:26

Je ne sais pas si elle a été postée déjà, mais au cas où :

Fun le tournage :?
elpingos
Predator
Predator

Messagepar osorojo » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 14:41

Rho, mais elle conduit comme une patate aussi, c'est quoi ces coups de volant !
osorojo
King Kong
King Kong

Messagepar pabelbaba » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 14:43

On comprend pourquoi il n'y a jamais de bonus sur les DVD de Tarantino. :eheh:
Sinon, oui, j'aime les nibards. :chut:
pabelbaba
Superman
Superman

Messagepar Alegas » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 14:46

Sinon, Tarantino répond à l'article d'Uma. Il avait discuté avec elle du contenu de l'article avant qu'il apparaisse en ligne, et discute même du délire autour de l'étranglement et du crachat :

DEADLINE: In this article, Uma complains about being choked by you in a scene…

TARANTINO: Let me address that. According to Uma…You notice there are not quotes around that. Uma didn’t share that with Maureen Dowd. Maureen Dowd interviewed other people on the set who mentioned it to her. If you notice, all that choking and spitting stuff is not in quotes from Uma. It’s part of Maureen Dowd’s prose. For some reason there is a lot of hay being made out of this. Which I don’t understand, at all. You’ve seen movies where somebody spits in somebody’s face?

DEADLINE: Many.

TARANTINO: Well, that’s what this was. A scene where somebody spits in somebody’s face. I can explain why I did exactly what I did, but my question is, what’s the f*cking problem?

DEADLINE: Well, the context…

TARANTINO: What do you think the problem is?

DEADLINE: The wording in the article: Uma says that in Kill Bill, Tarantino had done the honors with some of the sadistic flourishes himself, spitting in her face…there seems to be a subtext of some anger, or not treating a woman the way she deserved to be treated.

TARANTINO: So that’s where it is coming from. We’ve all seen movies where people get spit in the face. I’m assuming if it was a two-shot and Michael Madsen spat in her face, there probably wouldn’t be an issue. But that wasn’t the shot. The shot was, Michael Madsen had snuff juice. And you see him spit out a stream of snuff juice. Cut to Uma’s face, on the ground and you see it hit her.

Naturally, I did it. Who else should do it? A grip? One, I didn’t trust Michael Madsen because, I don’t know where the spit’s going to go, if Michael Madsen does it. I talked to Uma and I said, look. I’ve got to kind of commit to doing this to you. We even had a thing there, we were going to try and do it with a plunger and some water. But if you add snuff juice to water, it didn’t look right. It didn’t look like spit, when it hit her, when we tried that. It needed to be that mix of saliva and the brown juice. So I asked Uma. I said, I think I need to do it. I’ll only do it twice, at the most, three times. But I can’t have you laying here, getting spit on, again and again and again, because somebody else is messing it up by missing. It is hard to spit on people, as it turns out.

Now, I love Michael, he’s a terrific actor, but I didn’t trust him with this kind of intricate work, of nailing this. So the idea is, I’m doing it, I’m taking responsibility. Also, I’m the director, so I can kind of art direct this spit. I know where I want it to land. I’m right next to the camera. So, boom! I do it. Now, if I screw up and I keep missing, once we get to that third one, if she doesn’t want to do it anymore, well then, that’s on me.

Frankly if I asked an actor, a grip or a stunt guy. Hey Charlie, can you spit on Uma’s face for this shot? Charlie’s going to be so intimidated that first take that he’s going to f*ck it up. And he’ll probably be intimidated on his second take and maybe by the fourth or fifth time, he’ll get his sh*t together. In that instance, we did our three takes, and Uma said, if you really need a fourth one, go ahead, do a fourth one.

DEADLINE: What about the description of you choking Uma with the chain…

TARANTINO: In the case of the choking, when Gogo [Chiaki Kuriyama] throws her chain ball at the bride, and the chain wraps around her neck. And then she’s getting choked by it. Frankly, I wasn’t sure how we were going to shoot that scene. Wrap a chain around the neck, you’ve got to see choking. I was assuming that when we did it, we would have maybe a pole behind Uma that the chain would be wrapped around so it wouldn’t be seen by the camera, at least for the wide shot. But then it was Uma’s suggestion. To just wrap the thing around her neck, and choke her. Not forever, not for a long time. But it’s not going to look right, otherwise. I can act all strangle-ey, but if you want my face to get red and the tears to come to my eye, then you kind of need to choke me.

I was the one on the other end of the chain and we kind of only did it for the close ups. And we pulled it off. Now, that was her idea. Consequently, I realize…that is a real thing. When I did Inglourious Basterds, and I went to Diane [Kruger], and I said, look, I’ve got to strangle you. If it’s just a guy with his hands on your neck, not putting any kind of pressure and you’re just doing this wiggling death rattle, it looks like a normal movie strangulation. It looks movie-ish. But you’re not going to get the blood vessels bulging, or the eyes filling it with tears, and you’re not going to get the sense of panic that happens when your air is cut off. What I would like to do, with your permission, is just…commit to choking you, with my hands, in a closeup. We do it for 30 seconds or so, and then I stop. If we need to do it a second time, we will. After that, that’s it. Are you down to committing to it so we can get a really good look. It’ll be twice, and only for this amount of time, and the stunt guy was monitoring the whole thing.

Diane said, yeah sure. She even said on film in an interview, it was a strange request but by that point I trusted Quentin so much that, sure. We did our two times, and then like Uma with the spitting thing, Diane said, okay, if you need to do it once more, you can. That was an issue of me asking the actress, can we do this to get a realistic effect? And she agreed with it, she knew it would look good and she trusted me to do it. I would ask a guy the same thing. In fact, I would probably be more insistent with a guy.

The Wachowskis

Alegas
Modo Gestapo
Modo Gestapo

Messagepar Mark Chopper » Mer 07 Fév 2018, 14:48

Et sinon, il discute du "délire" autour de son copain producteur qui violait tout ce qui bougeait ? Sans que ça ne l'empêche de bosser avec lui ?
Mark Chopper
BkRscar
BkRscar

Messagepar caducia » Jeu 08 Fév 2018, 21:58

caducia
Hulk
Hulk

PrécédenteSuivante